Registration Categories for RSW
- Full Time - for members who are employed 21 hours per week (84 hours/month) or more.
- Part Time - for members who are employed no more than 20 hours per week (80 hours/month) or less.
- Non Practising - for members who are:
- on full time educational leave
- employed but NOT in the practice of social work (as defined by the CASW scope of practice statement)
- not employed
- maternity/paternity leave - if you are on maternity/paternity leave, you are encouraged to maintain your registration during your leave asthe registration fee is reduced while on leave and non practising members are exempt from reporting continuing education for the period of their non-practicing status.